How To Use
After downloading the software and loading it on your computer, open the program (screenshots below) and do the following:
1. Click on "File" and then "New"
2. Select a new folder in which to save your data. Note: Don't save to same folder as other data files or they will be
3. Type in a file name for the notes to be saved as and click "OK."
4. Select com port number on the "ConfigSheet" tab
5. Plug in the O2 Sensor and click "Start Logging"
6. Click button again now marked "Stop Logging"
7. You can change the description and the color of this record.
8. Click on the "Notes" tab to write down any info for all data sets.
9. Click on the "Logging" tab and select "Save"
10. This will save the notes description and color.
11. You can record up to 15 runs before needing to create a new folder.
12. The buttons on top of the graph can be used to "Zoom," "Save" or "Print" the graph
13. The sixth button from the left is a cursor used to display the value at a specific time or RPM.
14. You can click and drag this line to anywhere on the graph.
Download the software
here; version 126.96.36.199 [exe | 2.97MB] -- software revision information at bottom of page.
Send an email to help.o2logger @
electronanalytic.com with your name and address, and we will inform you of future updates.